This week will be a short week on blog posts. SmokeFree Wisconsin in closed on Thursday and Friday of this week to observe the Thanksgiving Holiday. We did want to share our many thanks to all those who have taken action this year to make Wisconsin a healthier place to live.
Dear Blog Readers,
- Raising the cigarette tax by $1.00
- Having over 300 people testify at the Joint Committee on Finance Hearings
- Winning smoke-free air for the Cities of Verona and Weston
- Making smoke-free air a reality in rural Dane County, Monona, Middleton, Verona, Fond du Lac, and Shorewood
- Winning smoke-free air for the entire state of Wisconsin for July 5th, 2010