Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Western Wisconsin loves Smoke-Free Air


Last week I paid a visit to a number of counties along the western part of the state. This time of year is absolutely beautiful in Polk, Clark, Trempealeau, and La Crosse Counties.
I was delighted to find many wonderful smoke-free establishments all across this region of the state. All of the places I stopped were mom and pop owned small businesses, all were 100% smoke-free. I was interested in how the workers felt about working in smoke-free establishments. When I asked the workers- they all agreed that they love smoke-free air. While many of them were smokers- they said they loved it.
Smoke-free air is good for workers and good for business, even in small towns like St. Croix Falls, Neilsville, Barron, and Osseo.

No comments: